How do I cancel my iPlum number on an iOS device?
Resolve Any Issues Before Cancellation:
- Calls getting disconnected:
Use carrier network & forward calls to your regular number.
- Can't hear call ringtones or receive texts:
Check device settings.
- Don't like your iPlum number:
Change your number.
- iPlum number cancelled due to any reason:
Reactivate your number.
- Getting spam calls:
Block spam numbers.
iPlum is a low cost service. When you cancel your iPlum number plan, the plan renewal stops and you can use the service along with usage credits till the end of your current term.
There are no refunds of any type for one-time or recurring charges. These includes usage credits, monthly/annual subscription plans, feature plans, port fees etc
Due to individual privacy controls, cancellation is a self-service process. Simply follow the steps based on where you purchased your subscription.
Cancel iPlum subscription purchased using Apple iTunes:
Note: Apple doesn't allow app vendors to cancel subscriptions for their users. It has to be done by the user themselves.
1. Login to your iTunes Account on your computer or mobile device.
2. Go to Subscriptions & select iPlum app subscription. You can cancel it there.
You can always contact us if you have any question.
Your payment has been received and will be process!